Prof. Nikolay Radulov, Ph.D.
Academic Position: Professor
Scientific degree: PhD
Major research interests in the field of: intelligence analysis, management of the special services and MIA(Ministry of Internal Affairs), intelligence and counterintelligence, special intelligence tools, technological counteraction to terrorism.
Additional research interests in the field of: crisis management in securitization, secret surveillance technologies. Opportunities for expertise in the field of: analysis, intelligence, counter-intelligence, special intelligence, civil security, anti-terrorism.Teaching interests in: security management, application and management of special intelligence tools, effective intelligence and counterintelligence, globalization and anti-terrorism.
Education: (Where its received):
2014 until now: Professor at NBU, “Department of National and International Security”.
2012-2014: Associate Professor at NBU, “Department of National and International Security”
1992 - Transport Security Institute, USA, anti-terrorism course.
1986-1992 - Academy of Ministry of Defense "G. S. Rakovski ", Ph.D. in Management, subject “Management Culture”, Doctor of Philosophy
1977-1981 - Academy of the Ministry of Interior, Master in Public Order and Security.
Membership in organizations:
Member of the Publishing Board of "Security" magazine;
Member of the publishing house of Sigurnostta.bg
Member of the Torun International Studies magazine at “Nicolaus Copernicus University” in Torun, Poland,(http://apcz.pl/czasopisma/index.php/TSM/index )
Vice President of NAAF (National Anti-Crime and Counter-terrorism Forum - a non-governmental organization for monitoring and counteracting terrorism and crime);
Member of the Union of Bulgarian Commandos;
Member of the International Police Organization.
Participation in national and international projects:
2014 - Implementation of international security standards – “Nicolaus Copernicus University” (Poland)
Monographs and collections:
"Special Investigative Tools", published in 2010 in Sofia, "ASI print", with a volume of 268 pages, a collection of articles "National (non) security", "AES Print", C, 2012, 444 p. "Intelligence Analysis", "ASI Print", C, 2013, 430 p.
1. Radulov, NS, Ministry of the Interior - again in the whirl of change, Magazine "Security", issue no. 09. 2013
2. Radulov, H.C., MI. Crime, Change and Problems, "Security" magazine, pp. 10. 2013
3. Radulov, HP, Epistemological Approach, Intelligence and Intelligence Analysis: November, 2013
4. Radulov, N. S., Conflict Analysis in the Intelligence Analysis Toolkit, June 2013
5. Radulov, H. S., Ministry of Interior. Change, Architecture, Efficiency, Report of the Scientific Conference "Current Security Issues" at the NBU "V. Levski ", printed in the conference book; also published in the site "Security"
6. Radulov, HP, Management and Efficiency of Special Intelligence Means, Report of the Scientific Conference "Current Security Issues" at the National Academy of Sciences "В. Levski ", printed in the conference book; also published on the site "Security":
7. Radulov, N.S., "Border",mg "Security", issue no. 11. 2013 г.
8. Radulov, N.S, "Vision, mission and realization - basic problems of the Ministry of Interior", mg "Security", issue. 12. 2013
9. Radulov, H. S., "The Use of SLD and the Consequences of It," "Security", p. 2. 2014
10. Radulov, N,S Monitoring, Intelligence, Counterintelligence
11. Radulov, N.S., "The Epistemological Approach - Theoretical Background of Intelligence and Intelligence Analysis" - Part I, "Security", issue. 4. 2014
12. Radulov, N.S., "The Epistemological Approach - the Theoretical Basis of Intelligence and Intelligence Analysis" - Part II, "Security", issue. 5. 2014
Building 2, Room 202
Tel. 02/8110 642; ext. 22022